Please find a summary of School Improvement Priorities for the year 2019 – 2020.
– using effective differentiation to ensure appropriate challenge for all learners including those of higher ability
– providing planned opportunities using agreed planning format for pupils to use and apply reasoning in each ‘unit’
– ensuring teaching, learning and assessment is consistently good or better so that all children make at least expected progress
– ensuring curriculum/subject leaders have sufficient time to carry out their role effectively
– ensuring that curriculum/subject leaders have sufficient resources to carry out their role effectively
– ensuring it is planned, taught and assessed effectively in order to support pupils to build their knowledge and to apply that knowledge as skills (‘implementation’)
– ensuring good outcomes for pupils as a result of the education they have received (‘impact’).
To continue to develop pupils personal development by:
– ensuring a whole school approach to improving appropriate ‘knowledge and cultural capital’ across the curriculum (link to above)
– continuing to embed assessment for learning and behaviour for learning strategies
– providing opportunities for staff to access relevant training through the Derbyshire Healthy Workplace Scheme
No Events were found.
Calver Bridge, Calver, Hope Valley.
© Copyright 2019 Curbar Primary School